Reiki is a holistic healing practice utilising a whole-body approach to wellness and healthcare. As a complementary healing modality, Reiki goes beyond the physical state and symptoms of an illness, focusing on all aspects of a persons health including their mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Mazona is an experienced teacher and practitioner of Usui Reiki Ryoho, a traditional Japanese form of Reiki that promotes deep relaxation, clarity and wellbeing. Reiki corrects the imbalances in your energetic system and recharges areas that are low in vitality. The benefits of Reiki include:
- Improving sleep quality and reducing fatigue
- Pain relief and reduced recovery time after surgery, trauma, chronic illness and accidents
- Minimizing the effects of stress-related diseases
- Boosting the immune system and lowering blood pressure
- Assisting the body in cleansing itself of toxins & negative effects of medication
- Easing depression, stress and anxiety
- Restoring emotional balance, mitigating mental illnesses
- Relieving the symptoms of addiction, and issues relating to self-esteem
- Reiki can help alleviate distress and grieving as well as provide emotional support during the loss of a loved one
- Reiki can help you to release emotional blockages that may be holding you back or negatively affecting your current health and happiness
- Promotes a sense of calm and well-being, helps to restore balance and harmony within oneself
- Clears away negative energies or excess thoughts, it creates space within you to heal wounds, old and new
- Most of all it can help you on a path forward to happiness and peace again
Reiki is the act of a healer’s hands being placed next to or on an unhealthy organ or blocked energy centre known as Chakras. The Bioelectromagnetic frequency of the healer’s hands helps to bring the organ or energy centre back into a healthy range.
Scientific research has found that the body has a unique Bioelectromagnetic Field and that every healthy organ pulsates at a particular frequency. Hands also have a Bioelectromagnetic frequency, and healers’ hands have been measured to emit a wavelength up to a 1,000 times stronger than the hands of a non-healer. This is important when we realise that Bioelectromagnetic frequencies interact and affect each other.
Reiki is used in many hospitals across the world and has been a successful complimentary therapy in many areas of traditional healthcare. To see how a healing session with Mazona can help with your emotional and physical well-being, book a session today.
$85 per hour.